Take a spectacular journey to the summit of one of the UK’s highest mountains and marvel at breath-taking views of Snowdonia and beyond.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
Snowdon, at 1085m dominates the landscape of the Snowdonia National Park. From the first views of the waterfall plunging into the gorge below at the start of the journey, to the breath-taking sights over the sheer edge of Rocky Valley, every moment is memorable.
Travel on the traditional diesel service, either to the Summit or the unsheltered Clogwyn Station, ¾ up the mountain. The Summit Station is the usual destination between May and the end of October (weather permitting).
How to Book
- You can book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Call 01286 870 223 to book in advance (after 1pm daily)
- Valid membership card must be shown on collection of tickets to receive your discount
Summit (May – October)
£24 per adult (usual price £30 per adult)
£15 per child (usual price £21 per child)
Clogwyn (March – April)
£17 per adult (usual price £24 per adult)
£11 per child (usual price £15 per child)
Find out More
Find out more about Snowdon Mountain Railway:
Exclusion dates are as follows:
- Summer – 22 July 2019 – 1 September 2019
- October – 21 October 2019 – 27 October 2019
Please note, this offer excludes school holidays and is not valid on our Heritage Steam Experience.
- Weather permitting trains will run every day from mid-March until the end of October
- From March to early May trains will terminate at the unsheltered Clogwyn Station, three-quarters up the mountain (subject to winter weather conditions)
- The Summit Station is the usual destination between May and the end of October (weather permitting)
- Summit – the service is approximately 2.5 hours which includes a stop of approximately 30 minutes at the Summit
- Clogwyn – the service is approximately 2 hours which includes a stop of 30 minutes at Clowyn station, where the open mountainside offers stunning views. Please note: there are no facilities of any kind at Clogwyn